Volunteer Board Member/Secretary
The Parelli Foundation is seeking a new board member to join our volunteer board and to serve as Secretary. Here are the ideal qualifications for the role:
- Experience with being on a non-profit board
- Experience with being a non-profit Secretary
- Experience with Natural Horsemanship
- Willingness to travel and help at events
- Ability to talk with new people and build relationships
- Experience with and internet connections for computer and cell phone communications
- Willingness to make financial contributions to the Parelli Foundation as time goes by
- Willingness to remain informed on a weekly basis
- Willingness to attend board meetings (usually by Zoom web conferencing and sometimes in person) and be responsive to board communications
- Executing the logistics of setting up board meetings and sending reminders
- Taking thorough minutes, sending a copy to the President.
- Keeping accurate and complete records of minutes, votes, ratifications, resolutions, by-law changes, and any other record-keeping required.
- Participating as a member of the Executive Team.
- Participating on the Core Team web meetings at least once every 6 weeks.
If you have skills and interest that might qualify you for this opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Please click below to fill out an application.
Application Deadline, January 31, 2018