Steps in the Grant Process
- Be sure you meet the qualifications. (Qualifications are stated here),
- Start an application using the button at the bottom of this page.
- Answer all questions completely.
- Submit your application by the deadline shown below.
- You will be notified of acceptance or rejection within 30 days of the deadline shown below.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a notification letter from the Parelli Foundation indicating the grant amount approved and with paperwork for you to sign and return. Note that the grant amount approved may not be the full grant amount requested.
- Upon receipt of your signed paperwork, the Parelli Foundation will issue you a check for the amount of your grant.
- During the term of your grant you must comply with all reporting requirements and other terms of your grant. Reporting is required quarterly. For more information on reporting requirements, see our reporting form.
- Any remaining balance left over after the purpose of your grant is completed, must be returned to the Parelli Foundation.
Important: Before you proceed…
Please review this PDF document that contains the list of questions you will need to answer to apply for a grant. The application cannot be saved or updated. You will need to gather all the information requested in the questions to enter it in the form in one sitting.