Steps in the Grant Process
- Be sure you meet the qualifications. (Qualifications are stated here),
- Start an application using the button at the bottom of this page. (Application available only during dates listed below).
- Answer all questions completely and provide all requested attachments.
- Submit your application by the deadline shown below.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a notification letter from the Parelli Foundation indicating the grant amount and an agreement to sign and return. Note that the grant amount approved may not be the full grant amount requested.
- Upon receipt of your signed agreement, the Parelli Foundation will issue a check for the amount of your grant.
- During the term of your grant you must comply with all reporting requirements and other terms of your grant agreement. Reporting is required twice per year. For more information on reporting requirements, see our reporting form.
- Any remaining balance left over after the purpose of your grant is completed, must be returned to the Parelli Foundation.
Grant applications will be accepted starting November 15, 2022 through December 15, 2022.
Grant applications will only be accepted via our online form.
Application submitted by any other means, will be rejected.